How do I Find a Permanent Visa Lawyer?

Non-citizens trying to enter the U.S. and establish themselves as a permanent resident will need to obtain a Permanent Visa or a Green Card to live in Washoe County Nevada.

Getting a Green Card or Permanent Visa generally involves extensive documentation and paperwork.

Get Help Obtaining a Green Card or Visa in Washoe County NV

Most times, Green Cards are the only ways a person can become a legal resident if they were not born in Washoe County or the United States for that matter. If a non-citizen has an immediate relative who is a citizen of the United States, then this process becomes much faster. Even illegal aliens can occasionally qualify for legal residence if they have been in the country long enough and have immediate family members who are citizens.

Completing the Green Card or Visa Application in Washoe County

Green Cards and Permanent Visas should be obtained before attempting to enter Washoe County, NV.

Occasionally they require renewal once in the country. Although you can complete green card and permanent visa applications yourself, if you have any concerns it is best to seek the advice of a Washoe County Green Card Lawyer because incomplete or incorrectly completed applications will be processed more slowly and may be denied altogether.