Fiancé Visas allow individuals to visit the United States and marry an U.S. citizen resident of El Dorado County CA.

Applying for a fiancé visa will require you to show proof of your U.S. citizenship, proof of permission for you both to marry, and evidence of the fiancé relationship such as meeting in person within the last two years.

File a Fiancé Visa Petition in El Dorado County California

Fiancé petitions cannot be filed outside of the United States. Although you plan on living in El Dorado County all of your immigration paperwork must be filed with the relevant regional USCIS office. You can find the location of these regional offices by looking at your current immigration forms or consulting with an immigration attorney.

Since the fiancé is also an immigrant, the fiancé must meet some of the criteria of a normal immigrant visa.

After Finalizing the Fiancé Visa Application

After completing a fiancé petition and entering the United States, an applicant must marry the U.S. citizen sponsor within 90 days. Once married, applicants should change their immigration applications to accurately reflect their married status. Accomplished El Dorado County, CA Fiancé Visa Attorneys can help you simplify this intricate and confusing process.